Change Lead - Banker Executive Accountability Regime
At ANZ, culture and conduct professionals from a range of departments and professional backgrounds have banded together to develop richer and more effective solutions. Hear from change management, audit, risk, and talent & culture professionals how their collaborative approach has helped them design and build bank-wide conduct and culture change initiatives.
In this session….
· Understanding regulatory expectations and why they are needed
· Managing consumers perceptions by restoring trust
· Engaging in a flexible and inclusive approach to managing risk for prevention
9:20 AM Using Human Centred Design to Achieve Culture Change: Responsible Lending & the Banking Executive Accountability Regime
Like many organisations, ANZ is undergoing a revolution in how it works, and moving to increased use of agile methodologies, which it’s calling ‘New Ways of Working’. How have these methodologies been used to inform culture change work in relation to responsible lending and implementation of the Banking Executive Accountability Regime? What lessons were learned along the way?
In this Session…
· Embedding risk culture throughout the company to establish a strong focus on ethical behaviour
· Assessing the impact of BEAR and how it will affect processes
· Evaluating themes of behaviour and minimising risk to prevent misconduct revealed in the Royal Banking Commission