Developing a Strong Risk Management and Compliance Culture through Continuous Improvement to Staff Training
In this presentation from Conduct Risk, Culture and Regulation in Banking and Finance 2017, Corrine Alexander, Chief Risk Officer at P&N Bank discusses
- Establishing a strong focus on ethical behaviour within the organisation to develop effective risk management
- Implementing training throughout the whole organization, including workshops for leaders
- Strengthening accountability around risk and compliance including the integration of organizational values into KPI’s
In this presentation from Conduct Risk, Culture and Regulation in Banking and Finance 2017, Kylie Blundell, Head of Standards & Education at FINSIA
- The Benefits of Professionalisation of the financial services industry – balanced regulation; improving culture, conduct and competency; Professional Pride; Individual Accountability; Trust & Community Support, HR Mobility;
- Personal commitment to ongoing professional development, contribution to the industry and individual accountability.
- The impact on culture of professionalisation on the industry.
- A renewed focus on ethics & integrity.
- Industry-led commitment to common standards of culture, conduct and competency.
FinTech & RegTechs: Striking the Right Balance between Supporting Innovation and Managing ML/TF Risks
In this presentation from Conduct Risk, Culture and Regulation in Banking and Finance 2017, Tony Prior, Director Supervision at AUSTRAC discusses:
- Collaborating with FinTechs & RegTechs
- Maximising RegTechs’ expertise to regulate the FinTech sector effectively
- Exploring alternative regulatory approaches